A tall redhaired german moving to Madison, Wisconsin? Now that could develop into an interesting story, ay?! Any resemblance of the blog title to movie titles is fully intentional :)

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

6.30 am

... is, in my opinion, an excellent time to go to the gym and work out!
That's is NOT because it's nice to do some sports in the morning, healthy etc. Don't believe that, it's all propaganda of the fitness/health mafia. The reason is: I am still half asleep at that time, therefore my mind is numbed and I am unable to realize the repetitivity of raising my hand holding a dumbell 50 times. Also my whole body is kind of numbed which means, I don't feel that painful burn in my muscles as lactic acid is being formed (only later in the shower, I am kind of puzzled why I can't raise my arms high enough to wash my hair).
In germany, at that time of the day, there were 3 people in the gym: me, myself and I. At the Serf today, there were like 15-20. This is dangerous cause I might get bitchslapped by some chick, that thinks I was staring at her ass openmouthed for like five minutes while in fact I just fell asleep again with my eyes open. I will check out the Nat tomorrow.

Got myself a car last monday, need to post some pics soon ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home