A tall redhaired german moving to Madison, Wisconsin? Now that could develop into an interesting story, ay?! Any resemblance of the blog title to movie titles is fully intentional :)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

No pain, no gain!

After being in pain for almost 2 weeks now because of my lower back, I finally made a trip to the nearest chiropractic. Like I expected one of my vertebrae was slightly dislocated (for my german friends: Ischiasakralgelenk war wohl bisschen rausgerutscht ...), which I got "adjusted" then. Already feeling a lot better ...
Treated myself to a big lunch at the indian restaurant "Maharaja": $8-all-u-can-eat buffet ... and believe me, it is really good! Jeet always gets very emotional when we got there, he claims it is like "coming home". XD
Afterwards I felt pretty spherical, probably looked like this.
Later on, I will join Tom on the terrace to have a couple of beers as it is his birthday today ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home