A tall redhaired german moving to Madison, Wisconsin? Now that could develop into an interesting story, ay?! Any resemblance of the blog title to movie titles is fully intentional :)

Monday, July 17, 2006

Sweaty ...

... just arrived to the institute (8.15 am) and had to check CNN for the actual temperatures here in Madison coz I felt so hot on the way ... 77 F (25 C) and 76% humidity. Wonder what it's gonna be like this afternoon/evening when I will go watch a baseball match with some of my work mates? I should adapt soon. otherwise I will melt ... or I might just require more cold beer to cool down ;-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's half past 8 and in the office we have allready 28°C - my melting point will be reached soon and I will change from a nicely colorless crystal to a slightly yellow oil ... beer will definitely help, good idea! Have a nice one.

1:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ich glaube die temperaturen da sind frisch im vergleich zu was wir hier gerade haben. Nachteil ist das die Dortmunderinnen jetzt viel Haut zeigen.
LB

4:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel said...

Sicher darf man hier auch auf Deutsch posten ^^

ok, you asked for it!

schade das Wetter so kalt bei dir ist. ich schicke dir ein dicken pully.
uber 30 grad bei uns, und freucht, meine gute!

7:50 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

@Pommes: das kommt davon, daß das MPI wie ein Gewächshaus gebaut ist ... Klimaanlage gibt's ja auch nur für den Chef ;)

@Luc: hör auf Dich zu beschweren, in Wahrheit gefällt'S Dir doch.

@Chris: Boston Lager will help! I suggest: ice cold :P

10:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home