A tall redhaired german moving to Madison, Wisconsin? Now that could develop into an interesting story, ay?! Any resemblance of the blog title to movie titles is fully intentional :)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Coffeeeeeeeeeeee!

Today I crave a coffee really badly. Still I don't feel ready to go out into the pouring rain (Bugger! I want sunshine! ... short-skirt weather Tam used to call it!) for buying some burned tasting, brown water.
And my Cafetera only shipped yesterday for crying out loud! And I still need to get beans.
Bad day today ... really bad ... nobody should try to talk to me!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, this is just a test, wether I can comment my blog anonymously wwhich seems to be a problem for some people.
Daniel

11:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... so that works. Wonder what you guys do wrong?!
Daniel

11:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also tried it several times, nothing appeared on the screen. Sorry about your lovely labmate ... start some sulfur-chemistry, stop to wash yourself, or ...!

5:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Na Daniel,

different place, same shit?
Always told you those Germans are anoying people. We have a few over here as well.

Take care,

Luc

3:17 AM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

Nooooooo sulfur chemistry ... will move to a different place on monday anyway. A taiwanese postdoc left and I take over his hood and desk ;)
It's friday and therefore I will be going to the terrace l8 ^^
Weekend just roxx!!!

3:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is also a try of anonymous, I tried last time, but didnĀ“t work....good luck!

4:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems like it works, miss the coffee here?? also seems like lot of shits there..

Lu

4:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home