A tall redhaired german moving to Madison, Wisconsin? Now that could develop into an interesting story, ay?! Any resemblance of the blog title to movie titles is fully intentional :)

Monday, June 12, 2006

Reissdorf Force!

... I survived on this hostile planet for 31 years now. And because nobody else is doing it, I applause myself for that accomplishment



Because of this occasion I decided to have a BBQ with my flatmates and Bob and Sara who are our downstairs neighbours. Finding a keg of Reissdorf Kölsch for the BBQ lifted my mood further. At 6 pm the food was thrown onto the barbecue and shortly afterwards the feast began. Thanks to the KGB-pills from Kresi I din't sport no hangover the next day ^^ Cheers!

Dan (on the right) probably wondering wether to have another Brat(wurst) or some more mashed Yams while Bob (left) obviously needs more beer ...

The blues brothers Stewi (left) whose real name actually is 'Adam' and Steve. Check out the Reissdorf keg!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home