A tall redhaired german moving to Madison, Wisconsin? Now that could develop into an interesting story, ay?! Any resemblance of the blog title to movie titles is fully intentional :)

Thursday, July 12, 2007

You can blink now again ...

I decided to have LASIK-surgery (Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis) on my eyes and made an appointment for july 24th. From then on I hope to not have to wear glasses/contact lenses anymore (at least until I am old and don't care about my looks anymore).
Honestly, I am a bit nervous about the procedure, especially about the part where a "flap" is created by cutting into the cornea. Sounds horrible. Anyways, I have so far only heard good things about the results from friends and aquaintances, therefore I am going for it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home