A tall redhaired german moving to Madison, Wisconsin? Now that could develop into an interesting story, ay?! Any resemblance of the blog title to movie titles is fully intentional :)

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Yeah well ...

... I haven't posted anything recently in this blog. That is mostly because the three weeks in germany with visting my father who is terminal with cancer and the interviews for 2 jobs that I failed were not particularly uplifting.
Now I am back in Madison, which I am also frustrated about. Today I thought was a better day, 4th of july, a holiday ... but even that doesn't really change anything because I just realiyed again, taht I just don't have any friends here. That sucks and that is why I hate this place so much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicht verzweifeln! Kopf hoch und nach vorne schaun. Und wie man in FFM sagt: "Lebbe geht weider".
Die meisten haben das schon mal durchgemacht und was einen nicht umbringt das macht einen stark und das ist wirklich nicht nur ein dummer Spruch! Ob du in Madison Freunde hast oder nicht kann ich nicht wirklich beurteilen aber ich weiss, dass du hier in D mindestens eine sehr gute hast. Also Ars.. hoch und seh zu, dass du bald hier in D einen guten Job findest (aber das klappt schon du wirst sehen!). Miss you! N.

11:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home