A tall redhaired german moving to Madison, Wisconsin? Now that could develop into an interesting story, ay?! Any resemblance of the blog title to movie titles is fully intentional :)

Sunday, May 07, 2006

my replacement has arrived ...

Congratulations to my friend Markus (whom I know since school) and his wife Susi for the birth of their son Paul!

May seems to be a good time to become parents? Anyway, with the arrival of Paul, I have no bad conscience at all about leaving Germany. The population will stay constant :)
My passport with the visa arrived on saturday already, looks like they are really keen on having me in the US!? Should I be nervous about that?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the U.S.A. we welcome all immigrants.
really...
stop laughing...

anyway, maja and I are looking forward to visiting you in madison, although not in winter!! so get a place with room for freeloaders, and we'll drop in for a beer or two.
and some cheese.
but not that stuff growing between your toes.

6:09 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

I'll do my best!

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home